ProLanguageTraining developed from proposing business-focused language courses to translation & interpreting services, mostly to City-based customers in the Insurance, Banking and Legal sectors.
ProLanguageTraining customises language solutions, for business and individuals:
- Language courses: Any language, all levels, whether it’s for business or with personal objectives in mind!
- Translation services: certified documents, contracts, brochure, marketing material or web-content, from any language to any language.
We have 10 years of expertise in Language Training in the City and a team of experienced, qualified, native tutors & translators.
We are extremely flexible and we build the course around YOU & what you want to achieve, sending the tutor DIRECTLY on your premises (or even at yours’), at the time & day of your choice.
ProLanguageTraining: “Your content, your pace, at your time & place”
What we bring to the table
- Better trans-national communication (at the London offices of multinational companies, better communication within the company, with your clients from abroad, and to grow your connections on international markets).
- Higher competitivity in a multicultural world.
- Accountability, course management, full monitoring & reporting of the training provided to the HR dept.
- Fast, reliable, certified -if required-, translation services for individuals and businesses to adapt their business offer to non-British nationals and foreign clients. B2B or B2C .
- Flexible hours & flexible organisation of the course around each student.
- Content entirely adapted to the learner and focused on specific objectives.
- Crème de la crème, native, fully qualified, experienced tutors and translators.
- Excellence of a service proposed at competitive prices.
Dislikes: Cooked Carrots
What word or phrase best sums you up: Energy, Energy, Energy.
How long have you been a BNI member?
What does your role entail, in a nutshell?
Developing and running the company.
How do you help your community?
ProLanguage is all about helping people to understand each other in our multicultural world.
What is the most exciting / rewarding aspect of your role?
Seeing highly qualified professionals adapting their career in a new environment. Helping businesses to adapt their offer to foreign markets.
What has BNI done for you?
It’s a fantastic network of focused, reliable, professionals and we would not consider a service provider who is not a member of BNI. Through BNI, we enjoyed a great sense of camaraderie, generated business, and found the best service providers there are for ProLanguageTraining.
Any pearls of wisdom for fellow entrepreneurs / Business Professionals?
Visit a couple of chapters in the London area, then visit ours. You will join BNI Holborn, no doubt!