Member Since: 07-07-2015
Opened 1st Spinex Disc Clinic off the Edgware Road in May 2014, a 2nd clinic in Twickenham in February 2015, and looking to open more clinics in different areas of London over the next few years.
Member Quick Fire Questions
- How long have you been a BNI member? 1 years
- What does your company do? Clinic specialising in the treatment of disc problems in the spine
- What is your job title? Osteopath + Clinic Director
- What does your role entail, in a nutshell? I run the clinic and supervise the treatment of patients by my dedicated team
- Why did you decide to take that direction? I have been practising as an osteopath for over 30 years and I am passionate about giving patients the best non-invasive treatments available for spinal disc problems.
- How do you help your community? Our clinic is easily accessible and we offer free introductory consultations and sinal checks and educational talks and lectures
- What is the most exciting / rewarding aspect of your role? Seeing the clinic grow and getting people out of pain and able to live a full life again
- Why did you join BNI? To get my message across to others and try and grow the business
- What has BNI done for you? I have gained some patients from BNI but mainly I have new friends and a supportive network
- Any pearls of wisdom for fellow entrepreneurs / Business Professionals? BNI helps to give you confidence so that it is easier to communicate with prospective clients