Member Since: 10-03-2015
Supporting Role Ltd is a London based company that provides IT services and consultancy for small businesses, charities, non-for-profit, and individuals.
We cover London and surrounding areas, and can provide remote support (and ad-hoc visits) to other locations in the UK and abroad where needed.
We help small organisations (under 50 users) to
– enhance their ability to manage and control their IT projects, systems and issues.
– implement IT projects in a cost/effective manner, keeping their data safe, knowing where their data is and guaranteeing access to it.
Each client is unique and specialised so we offer innovative solutions that draw on our experience, and that reflect how you envisage your organisation.
We provide on-site and off-site services, tailored to each client’s needs and in accordance with their budget. Among these services are purchasing, installation, maintenance and administration of IT systems (servers, desktops/laptops, mobiles, etc…)
We help you to manage your IT systems, using our knowledge and expertise by actively solving your problems cost-effectively and in tune with your organisation.
We offer ‘Pay as You Go’ options (contract-less, on demand, at hourly rates) as well as various bespoke services & monthly support contracts with regular on-site visits at your convenience and remote support.
We are looking for new or existing small organisations that:
– need help and support to manage their IT systems.
– need IT issues sorted (e.g slow or crashing computers, data recovery, etc…)
– need IT infrastructure set-up (Network, Desktop/Servers, Domain Name, Website hosting, etc…)
– are looking at keeping their current systems running.
– are looking at migrating systems and/or moving office
– are looking at improving their current IT infrastructure and support
– are not happy with current IT infrastructure and support and want a second opinion
If you want to keep control of your IT systems and data…
…don’t out-source your IT, in-source our expertise!