Member Since: 13-09-2016
Originally started by my twin sister and I, we specialise in Caribbean catering with a Guyanese influence. We use family recipes passed down through the generations to create delicious, health conscious meals for Lunchtime Office deliveries, Events, Market stalls and Festivals.
MEMBER QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS
- How long have you been a BNI member? 1 month
- What does your company do? Catering
- What is your job title? CO-Founder
- What does your role entail, in a nutshell? Overall running of Business operations.
- Why did you decide to take that direction? I like to be hands on with my business and enjoy the different challenges my role provides.
- How do you help your community? We provide delicious, convenient and tasty food to those who may not have the time or skills to provide such food for themselves.
- What is the most exciting / rewarding aspect of your role? Seeing people happy and complimenting us after eating our food.
- Why did you join BNI? To get more business and connect with like-minded individuals.
- What has BNI done for you? It has generated a network providing support for my business, through contacts, advice and friendship.
- Any pearls of wisdom for fellow entrepreneurs / Business Professionals? There is no such thing as too many contacts in Business!