Format Design London is a graphic design agency based in London offering fresh, innovative and inspiring ideas for graphic, web and print design.
MEMBER QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS
- How long have you been a BNI member? 3 years
- What does your company do? We’re a design agency so cover all externally communication with a design focus. We specialise and focus on service the construction sector as we have excellent experience in the market as well as services which compliment it.
- What is your job title? Director
- What does your role entail, in a nutshell? Project Lead, Client Liaison and Business Development are among many tasks! Tea maker, cleaner and general dogs body.
- Why did you decide to take that direction? Always wanted to start up on my own and the time has come in 2010 when I decided to take the plunge, starting as a freelancer to now have a company with 4 employees and plans to grow further.
- How do you help your community? We employee juniors to make sure that young talent is given its opportunity to gain experience, this is one thing that was held against me when I started in design and a pet hate of mine. How can you get experience if everyone wants experienced people?
- What is the most exciting / rewarding aspect of your role? For me it’s working with clients to achieve their goals, while also watching a business grow year on year.
- Why did you join BNI? Started to get some business, but has developed into making me a better networker while also giving the fresh leads all businesses need
- What has BNI done for you? It has helped me in many way, given me some great opportunities and allowed my business to grow with the work I’ve managed to receive from it.
- Any pearls of wisdom for fellow entrepreneurs / Business Professionals? Keep a positive attitude and believe in yourself. Being self-critical is a good thing as it will mean you will strive for better, but take it easy on yourself too!