Member Since: 04-04-2006
Through BNI we have met some key strategic partners and the growth of our company has definitely benefited from this. BNI remains a powerful marketing tool for our company.
By listening to our customers and communicating honestly with them..we aim to achieve a design for each and every customer that will inspire them and their customers. With 22 years experience, Elizabeth Marsh Floral Design’s philosophy is to inspire people and to touch their souls through its inspiration and creative designs and in doing so become an icon in the world of floral design. Based in New Covent Garden Market at the heart of the industry, Elizabeth serves a wide range of customers with weekly flowers, flowers for events and bouquet deliveries across London and the rest of the world.
Member Quick Fire Questions
- How long have you been a BNI member? 10 Years
- What does your company do? Floral Design
- What is your job title? Founder
- What does your role entail, in a nutshell? Sales, Design, Vision for company
- Why did you decide to take that direction? I fell into it – low boredom threshold
- How do you help your community? Leftover flowers go to old people’s homes and hospices
- What is the most exciting / rewarding aspect of your role? Working in amazing places. ‘Playing’ for a living. Meeting some amazing people.
- Why did you join BNI? To get more business
- What has BNI done for you? Support network, friendship and business generation
- Any pearls of wisdom for fellow entrepreneurs / Business Professionals? Who dares, wins