Healing Sports/Luxury Massage therapist
Health & Wellness
I have always enjoyed providing customer service to the deserving public. Due to my mother’s disability, this has taught me humanity, compassion and empathy to others needs leading into adulthood. Moving forward to the present day, having spent 20 years in the retail sector I decided to follow my true passion in massage health. I provide a service from luxury massage to more remedial sports massage treatment. What I also bring is additional skills of Oriental cupping and Hot Stones.
All about me:
– Likes: Great humour, honesty, compassion, cooking. I have a great love of the arts, from paintings to live performances.
– Dislikes: Miscommunication through text messages.
– One thing you wouldn’t know about me: I love to DJ
– What word or phrase best sums you up: Compassionate
– What’s your greatest achievement to date: At the age of 46 I went back to study to be a massage therapist whilst holding down a full-time job
Quick fire questions:
How long have you been a BNI member? 6 months
What does your company do? Provide health and wellbeing to deserving clients
What is your job title? Director of London Home Massage
What does your role entail, in a nutshell? Looking after my client’s needs through massage and consultation
Why did you decide to take that direction? You only live once, so be happy!
How do you help your community? I help other’s less fortunate than myself
What is the most exciting / rewarding aspect of your role? When my clients feel amazing not only immediately after their treatment but for days after
Why did you join BNI? I enjoy working in a team and enjoy connecting people
What has BNI done for you? Given me confidence being newly self-employed
Any pearls of wisdom for fellow entrepreneurs / Business Professionals? Go forth with passion, confidence and pride. Believe in yourself and always be kind.